Alyssa Gavinski is a freelance graphic and web designer – her true passion. She is a “kick-ass” designer for fabulous women entrepreneurs, specializing in elegant, smart and functional web design. Alyssa is married with 4 small children, who are her heart and soul.
Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
Alyssa J. Gavinski
Branding and web design for businesses.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I loved computer programming and felt like I had an eye for design, so when I was redoing my own website, I simply realized I could do this really well for others.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
Time management, by FAR.
I have overcome this a little bit by hiring other designers, an assistant, a coach – just people to help me focus on what I love to do most: Design.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
Gosh, the feeling when I know a client LOVES their brand or website and I see how their attitude about their business changes. They aren’t embarrassed anymore; they are confident.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
Hmm. I’d get an office, with a door. lol
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
DON’T LET MONEY STOP YOU. If you need to invest in something, find a way to do it and let the Universe deliver.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
Um, yay. Like, for sure.
8. How do you market your products?
Word of mouth and building relationships in Facebook groups are the two biggest ways I get clients.
I try to participate with value, questions, comments, AND sales, not just sales.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
Hm, it’s kind of both. I’m not sure how to answer this question. lol
10. What is unique about your business?
My style and eye for design, and the fact that I work with high-end professionals who want their online face to be high-end as well. I don’t settle for less than what I would do for myself.
11. Sell me your product/service.
Elegance, functionality and a smart, classy design to boot, minus the headache of figuring out where the search box is.
More than 50% of the people who visit your site will click off in eight seconds. Yes, eight seconds! That’s eight seconds you have to blow their minds, flip their switches, rock their world, so they can’t take their eyes away from YOU and your message.
Sure, you can do all the hard work yourself, spend all your precious time and energy (and lose your mind in the process).
Or you could hand over your site, sit back and relax, and save your fabulous ideas, products and services for your phenomenal business (and let me handle the tech part).
My Special Mojo? Getting into that awesome head of yours, grabbing your message, your style and your personality, and putting all of that spectacular goodness into one sweet, sexy site your customers won’t be able to look away from.
I don’t skimp on anything to make your dream site come true, and neither should you.
Let’s do this.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://alyssajgavinski.com/
For a 15 minute Clarity Call, we can chat: https://calendly.com/alyssajgavinski/clarity-call
Share this post. If you got something out of this, please share it with your friends on Social Media by clicking the buttons at the top of this post.