Elizabeth Blade is an author and poet. She has co-authored several pieces, two of which became international best sellers. Elizabeth is also wanting to branch out as a freelance writer.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
My business name is Moondance Word Artistry. I write poetry, inspirational pieces and even lyrics — for all occasions. I am also available to write for online columns and magazines.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
To know that there are people out there reading what I am writing… it’s wonderful. I hope it inspires them in some way.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
My biggest challenge is not having the connections or the know-how on what forums, or where to go in regards to my freelance writing. But it’s incredible that my name is getting around. And as time goes on, I hope to be a columnist, whether its online, newspaper or even in a magazine.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
My greatest reward is having people believe in me and my writing, and that Moondance Word Artistry is something I founded myself. My goal is to reach even more people with what I do.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
In all honesty, I would like to change the world for the better. I hope that my writing inspires others. It’s all about making a difference. I have written in a number of books of all different topics, and its about making a difference to those that are touched by what I write.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
My advice would be that everything is a learning curve, and to never give up. Although things will feel frustrating at times and you feel like giving up… walk on and be strong. You can do it!
I am learning everyday. One step at a time. Never let anyone shatter your dreams or your goals.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
Social Media definitely has its perks. It can create such connections with people all over the world. I have spoken to many people, including celebrities, and it’s incredible.
Of course, as with everything, it can have disadvantages. But you can block what you don’t wish to see and focus on the things that you do want to see and experience.
8. How do you market your products?
I have a Facebook page where I share links to blogs or pieces of what I am doing. I also use Twitter now and again and share what I do.
Marketing can be tricky, but the key to that is to never give up and keep at it. People will notice even if they don’t say anything – I have found out. 🙂
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
I would say it’s a bit of both. My service is my writing and my writing is my product. My hope is to write in such a way that readers will enjoy what I write. I love writing, especially uplifting pieces and poetry. But my writing can cover a whole variety of needs.
10. What is unique about your business?
I think the uniqueness about my business is that I don’t know many people that do what I do. I write with care and from a place in my heart, and I put my soul into everything.
11. Sell me your product/service.
Moondance Word Artistry – I write for magazines, articles, newspapers, blogs, whatever you would like written. I’ll write it with style and care. Let me take you there! I whisk readers away with words and wonderment.
My services are affordable and written with class and elegance as well as a touch of magic.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
My contacts :
- Website: http://elizabethblade.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethBladeWriter
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Moondance_81