Roxanne Robinson is a Certified Professional Life Coach and Motivational Speaker. She has a radio show on BlogTalk called Kingdom Girl, and she writes many articles. Roxanne is motivated by her passion to ensure that every woman and girl knows their purpose.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
RoxanneBrownRobinson Ministries dba Kingdom Girl. We help women entrepreneurs cast their vision and write their mission statements.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I found that I had a burden for women who needed guidance and strategies to get to their purpose because of self-sabotaging behaviors. I saw an opportunity to Empower and Restore women.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
Finding ways to market what I do.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
Knowing at the end of the day I have helped a woman get to her destiny.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I would change how women view themselves once they have had to deal with trauma.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Take your time and do the necessary research before you decide to become an entrepreneur.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
8. How do you market your products?
Facebook and Twitter.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
Both. As far as production, I work one-on-one with clients or companies.
10. What is unique about your business?
I use a blue print approach streamlined to a specific business need.
11. Sell me your product/service.
I teach women how to be authentic by getting rid of self-sabotaging behaviors, and thereby create a blueprint of their life coupled with strategies that will sustain them.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?