Teresa Hawley-Howard is an author, speaker and life coach. More importantly, she is a survivor. Her journey will inspire and encourage you to live your best life now.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
The name of my business is Women on a Mission. I help women tell their stories and to work through what is holding them back from making their dreams become reality.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I survived my past and learned to turn it into my passion instead of pain. I knew others needed to do the same.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
Learning to monetize my passion and to stay focused on my mission.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
Helping others and being able to speak into the lives of women and girls.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I would have started earlier.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Never give up on your dream!
Not everyone is going to get it! Not everyone is going to support it! But if you are passionate about it don’t give up !
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
8. How do you market your products?
Social media, in person at events, website
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
I have books and programs, and I make sure my quality is high. If there is something I don’t know how to do, I ask for help.
10. What is unique about your business?
Me! There is no one more passionate or committed than me to my dream and my clients.
11. Sell me your product/service.
Are you stuck? Do you have obstacles that are keeping you from success? Is your past holding you back? Do you not know where to start on making your dreams become reality? Then contact me. I can help you make a plan, take action and love the life you live!
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?