is looking for writers
to contribute articles to our blog.
Would you like to be featured as one of our Guest Bloggers?
Become a guest blogger and get more exposure for your business and yourself.
Do you want to position yourself as an expert in your area of specialty?
Looking for ways to improve your SEO ranking?
You can do all this by becoming a Guest Blogger on our site. All you need to do is submit your article in the form at the bottom of this page.
We regularly post and re-post our articles on various Social Media platforms for increased visibility for each article.
Topics We’re Looking for Your Articles to Cover:
- Business Operations
- Business Ownership
- Business Technology
- Challenges or problems you’ve overcome in business
- Family Businesses
- Legal Considerations for Business Owners
- Management and Leadership
- Networking and Marketing
- Personal Development
- Prioritizing Tasks
- Sales Tips
- Social Media Tips
- Time Management
- Women in leadership positions
- Work-life Balance
Contributors Content & Submission Guidelines
- All guest posts should be relevant to this blog’s audience.
- Articles that do not meet our criteria will not be published on our site.
- Content must be original (not published elsewhere online).
- Word count: 500 word minimum
- Guest posts should be easy-to-read. Use bullet points where appropriate to increase readability.
- Avoid double spacing after periods. (It’s old school, but doesn’t look good in blogs)
- All guest posts should be free of grammar and spelling errors.
- If references were used for your article, please include citations.
- Leadership Girl may edit any article submitted as necessary for posting.
- Please refrain from mentioning specific product brands/names in your article
- No guest posts may be self-promotional or include marketing links.
- Images submitted along with your article must be free for commercial use (public domain) and require no attribution. A link to the image source(s) must also be included.
- Images provided must be no more than 100 kb.
- Photos/Images should be at least 200×200 pixels to be picked up by Facebook and other social media sites.
- Please keep language at a ‘G’ or ‘PG’ level.
- You may include a 2-3 sentence author bio with photo, the URL for your website’s homepage, and/or your email address.
- You are encouraged to share your posts in your choice of social media.
- Guest Bloggers retain copyright for articles submitted to Leadership Girl.
- Submitting a guest post signifies that you agree to these guidelines.
If you are an Entrepreneur, come on over to the Women’s Entrepreneur Network group on Facebook.
This community of supportive women is aimed at growing your business and giving you the tools you need to do that.
Join us today!
Connect and stay in touch with us…
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook
- Leadership Girl
- Haley Lynn Gray
- Follow us on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Work with Haley
Submit Your Article Here...
Submit Your Article Here...