10 Bodacious Ideas for Passive Income Streams
~by Haley Lynn Gray~
Looking for passive income ideas? People often think that making money is incredibly hard to do. I think that it requires a shift in mindset, and also some ingenuity.
Really, you have to create something, or sell something that someone else would like to buy. There are so many ways that you can do that, and one of the simplest is to create a website, and sell a product that people are willing to spend their money on. It really is that simple. Create a service or business that others want to pay for. It can be quite simple, or utterly elaborate.
Here are 10 Passive Income ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- The Weekly Family Meal Planner and Grocery List: You can make a list of recipes, and include the shopping list, which will allow people to shop for their groceries, and have their entire weekly meals planned out.
- Monthly Cook/Freeze Recipes for the crock pot, including a grocery list, so that all of a family’s meal preparation is done for the month in one day, except for dropping a bag from the freezer into the crock pot each day.
- Develop a monthly exercise plan, with diagrams, checklists and videos.
- Develop an eye make-up tutorial, for various kinds of eye make-up. Show how to obtain different looks with different tools. Include photos, videos and stencils for obtaining this result. Other options could be eyebrows, cheeks, skin care, and more.
- Monthly maintenance checklist for your home, and how to do each piece of maintenance with a video.
- Photography courses
- Software Courses that teach how to use various types of software, like Adobe.
- Party in a box – Pick a birthday party theme, and include instructions for how to make each of the decorations, with videos, and lots of beautiful pictures.
- Build your email list course. Develop a course that teaches people how to build their email lists using Facebook advertising, how to write copy, give examples of what works, and what doesn’t.
- Develop a how-to course for LinkedIn that shows someone how to get started, find contacts, and how to use it for business purposes to find employees, market your business, and find your ideal client.
I could go on and on here, but the only real limit is your imagination. You truly can build so many different products, market them, and make a decent income from them.
Meet the Author: Haley Lynn Gray
Haley works with female entrepreneurs. The only problem? Many want their business to grow so that they can make money to pay the bills, send the kids to dance lessons, and be able to spend quality time with the kids.
Haley works with her clients to create a strategy plan for their business – so that they can make enough money to spend that quality time with their family, pay for their children’s lessons, pay bills, and not worry about where the next client is coming from.
Haley is a serial entrepreneur and founder of Leadership Girl. She offers Business Coaching, Business Plan Development and Strategy Sessions for entrepreneurs. Whether you want to get a new business off the ground, or expand an existing business, Haley can assist you.
Connect with Haley:
- Work with Haley: http://leadershipgirl.com/work-with-haley/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Leadershipgirl
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/haleygray