100 Favorite Social Media Conversation Starters for Better Engagement – Part 2
If you’re trying to get conversations started on social media, it can be a tricky thing. Here are 50 more ideas for Conversation Starters.
51. Tell me what your business is in five words or less.
52. What is your absolute favorite food?
53. What one beauty product could you not live without?
54. When you were little, what did you dream about becoming when you grew up?
55. What is your favorite easy dinner?
56. If you had unlimited funds in life, would you still be in your business?
57. When you need to destress, what is your favorite go-to activity?
58. What is your most productive time of day?
59. What is your favorite form of self care?
60. Describe your favorite pair of shoes.
61. Do you have pets? If so, what kind?
62. What is your favorite way to relax?
63. What is your favorite holiday?
65. What are your best time management tips?
66. What is your favorite quote?
67. Who is your favorite author?
68. Who is your favorite movie director?
69. What is your current favorite song?
70. Do you listen to music while you work?
71. What is your favorite animal?
72. When is the last time you did something extra special for someone else?
73. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
74. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
75. What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
76. What do you do in your spare time?
77. If you had all of the time in the universe, what would you do?
78. Who do you most admire, and why?
79. What are your favorite business tools?
80. How much time per week do you spend on social media?
81. Do you have a TV in your bedroom?
82. Do you keep your cell phone with you in the bedroom at night?
83. What are you grateful for today?
84. What’s your usual bedtime?
85. If you suddenly found $47 and had to give it to someone else, who would you give it to and why?
86. If you could wave a magic wand and change one thing in your business, what would it be?
87. What is the last book you read?
88. What is your favorite blog?
89. Do you have a regular exercise schedule?
90. How do you track your time?
91. How much do you exercise in a given week?
92. What is your quick and easy go-to breakfast?
93. What do you usually eat for lunch?
94. Do you use ceramic, glass, or plastic dishes?
95. Who is an ideal client for you?
96. Do you prefer the city or country?
97. How do you pronounce the word “Pecan”?
98. Where do you consider yourself to be from?
99. Have you ever lived in another country?
100. Have you ever flown in an airplane?
Meet the Author: Haley Lynn Gray
Haley helps female entrepreneurs create a strategy plan for their businesses – so they can make enough money to spend quality time with their family, pay for their children’s dance lessons, pay bills – and not worry about where the next client is coming from.
Haley is a serial entrepreneur and founder of Leadership Girl. She helps other entrepreneurs build their businesses by sharing the benefits of her business education and experience through Business Coaching.
Whether you want to get a new business off the ground or expand an existing business, Haley can assist you.
Connect with Haley: