5 Ways to Give Back
It’s the time of year when everyone is thinking about giving back to the community. I think that one of the strongest examples we can set as leaders is to give back ourselves. Here are some ideas for ways to give back to the community.
- Volunteer to lead a Girl Scout or Boy Scout Troop or Den.
- Organize or participate in a neighborhood food drive for your local food bank
- Bring gifts to a needy family or sign up for an Angel Tree Child
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen or food pantry regularly
- Volunteer at a thrift store such as the Habitat for Humanity re-use store regularly
What are your ideas for giving back?