Debbie Jacobs is a positivity mindset Transformational Life Coach whose emphasis is on success and happiness. She’s been a certified workshop leader, and is currently pursuing certification from the Napoleon Hill Foundation. Debbie studies the many principles of universal law and teaches alignment as fundamental happiness practices. She also developed the “My Inner Voice” app for her training program.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
My business is a coaching program called Empowering with Positivity. We focus on gaining control of the mind – taking the mind off autopilot and focusing on positive thinking. The app I developed, “My Inner Voice”, helps program your subconscious mind by allowing you to record affirmations in your own voice, and then listen to them while you sleep.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I was working in the corporate world and went through some pretty tough times. I started working with Louise Hay and some life coaches to rearrange my mindset. I made a connection between these thoughts that were ruining my life, and realized I needed to change those thoughts. I started to detach myself from those thoughts, and decided to change those thoughts, and become a positive thinker.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
The biggest challenge has been sticking with it. It’s not easy – the subconscious mind doesn’t give up easily. It’s been an epic battle. My conditioning was very negative. I have four abusive siblings. I just stuck to it. When a negative thought pops into my mind, I stop it, and replace it with a positive thought.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
My greatest reward has been getting rid of the negativity and the weight of the emotional baggage.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I guess I would have gotten started earlier.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Create your vision in your mind first. Use your thoughts to think about what you want for your business. Don’t waste your time thinking about negative things. Your business can be a success. Your mind likes to be occupied. You can choose how you think.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
8. How do you market your products?
Social Media, a website and a Facebook page.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
My coaching is a service. My app is a product.
10. What is unique about your business?
That I have an app. The subconscious mind controls 96-98% of our thoughts, and when we gain more control of our thoughts, then we are controlling all of our thoughts.
11. Sell me your product/service.
It is a positivity mindset with a focus on success and happiness. The 3-month training can be extended to 6 months. This does take time, and repetition. I think that the encouragement and support is necessary – with the app.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
Through my Facebook page: My Inner Voice app page