Entrepreneur Interview – Felicia Goldwire
Felicia Goldwire is the owner of Deluxe Virtual Assistance. Her company provides social media management, email marketing, and administrative support to busy business owners. In her free time, you can find her cruising the highways and byways on her 2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
I’m the proud owner of a virtual assistant business called Deluxe Virtual Assistance. I help busy business owners with their social media management, email marketing, and administrative needs so they can focus on growing and sustaining their businesses.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
It was a natural progression. I have over 25 years of experience with administrative assistance, so I parlayed that into virtual assistance. I saw a lot of business owners who have more tasks than time on their hands, so I decided to use my skills and experience to help them and build my business.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
My biggest challenge has been juggling the demands of a business with having a life outside of that – work/life balance.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
I was speaking to a client the other day and she complimented me on how much time I am saving her with the work that I do for her. The time I’m saving her allows her to focus on building her business and doing work she truly enjoys. That compliment is the cornerstone of my business and one of the reasons I started it.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I’ve wanted my own business since I was a kid, so I wish I would have started much earlier in my life.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Being an entrepreneur is hard work and you may not see results right away, but don’t lose heart, keep going!
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
Definitely Yay! I got clients from social media.
8. How do you market your products?
In-person networking, Facebook Groups, my website. I also plan to buy an ad on Facebook to see how they work, and if it works for me.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
10. What is unique about your business?
I started my business at the age of 50, so I have a lot of professional and life experience under my belt.
11. Sell me your product/service.
Are you a solopreneur, small business owner, or non-profit struggling with managing all those annoying but necessary tasks? Do you get frustrated with the amount of time you spend handling emails, conducting Internet research, list-building, doing social media management, setting up systems, and formatting documents and spreadsheets? If I’ve described you, don’t worry, I can help! You started your business so you could spend time doing what you love. I started Deluxe Virtual Assistance because I love helping you. I take care of all your administrative, social media, and email marketing needs so you can focus on what you do best – building your business.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?