Entrepreneur Gina M. Storr, along with her husband, owns a Communications and Online Business Coaching Firm.
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
SeaStar Connect – We are a Communications and Online Business Coaching Firm. We help business owners use the internet, social media, networking, digital products and events to turn their connections into profits.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I want to empower women to become financially independent.
With the development of the internet and digital tools and platforms, I saw an opportunity for people to use what they know and love to make money online.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
Getting people to understand the value I bring to their business. Although most people get what I can do (all the technical stuff like building a website, social media management, digital product development etc. they fail to grasp the level of skill and time that goes into making things happen online).
4. What has been your greatest reward?
Watching clients, who come to me with just an idea, blossom into 6-figure entrepreneurs using the lessons I teach and guidance I provide.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
The time and money I lost along the way because there were not many resources available to me when I got in the game.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
LOVE what you do or don’t bother.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
Absolutely! Social Media management is one of the services I provide and having a strategic presence can go a long way in developing a brand.
8. How do you market your products?
By hanging out where my target audiences hang out and putting my expertise on display every chance I get. I also do paid advertising on FB, SEO, blogging and networking.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
Both. I offer services and have created a few products (printed) based on my expertise and experiences.
10. What is unique about your business?
I recently joined forces with my husband, who is a communications coach, and we are now a one-stop-shop for small business owners who need help turning their connections into profits. Many of our clients come to us because their communication and marketing efforts are not working or are non-existent and we help them incorporate all of the available methods to reach their goals of growing their bottom line. We discovered that although many were doing the networking, social media and blogging thing, many were not seeing results often because they did not know how to communicate off or online. SeaStar Connect helps them find and close the gaps that might be keeping them from reaching their goals.
11. Sell me your product/service.
Need help finding the gaps that exist in your communications strategy?
Want to convert your connections into profits?
Have no idea how to use the internet to make money on and offline?
SeaStar Connect helps you generate profits using online tools and communication skills! We show you how to use your website, social media, digital products, networking and events to make the right connections, develop relationships and move from prospects to customers.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
- Website: www.SeaStarConnect.com
- Email, Gina & Jim Storr – email@example.com
You can also learn more about me at my solo practice