Jennifer McDonough is originally from the cheese state of Wisconsin and moved to Raleigh, NC 12 years ago with no plans to be any where else soon! She has 2 children, ages 8 and 5, who keep her on her toes. She enjoys reading, movies, and always learning!
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
Modere. My business is a Clean Living company that sells consumable products for you and your home such as vitamins, hair care products, men’s products, weight management, laundry and dish detergent, and so much more!
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
The wellness industry is growing by leaps and bounds! More people are taking control of their health and need to know what options are out there to improve their lifestyle! There is an opportunity to educate people, to share my passion, to bring quality products into my customers’ homes and to make a great income!
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
My biggest challenges right now are reaching new people! Customers are everywhere but marketing to them can be difficult. But I’m learning!
4. What has been your greatest reward?
My greatest reward so far is my improved health and the wellness of my customers.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I would go all in with this business full time and not have to work an additional 9-5 job!
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Sell something that you are passionate about, something you personally believe in. You also have to use whatever it is you are selling. You can’t promote jewelry if you don’t wear it yourself!
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
YES, YES and one more YES! Brand yourself!
8. How do you market your products?
We are an online only company, so you’ll typically see me online. I have done a vendor event in the past to broaden my network.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
Product. I do not manufacture it myself. The products are made in Utah.
10. What is unique about your business?
The products are clean, gluten-free, allergy-free consumable products. Most people can rest easy because these products don’t contain unknown ingredients.
11. Sell me your product/service.
Modere offers a wide variety of wellness and clean living products. Our weight management system is the best on the market! We have an online community of over 30,000 members using the products and showing their results. I’d love for you to join our community so you can see for yourself and ask any questions!
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
- Phone: 919-422-8627
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.modere.com/461559 OR jenmcd.shiftingretail.com