After owning her first award winning company for 11 years, Jenny Fitz felt it was time to go global. Her ability to network, promote and support female entrepreneurs has resulted in FEMM International.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
Jenny Fitz is the Founder of FEMM International (Female Entrepreneur & Mentorship Movement). We are the conduit between experts and those seeking knowledge. The focus is to inspire and embolden youth and women around the globe to create positive change.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I owned and operated a business in a small town, yet I was attending workshops and conferences on a much larger scale; that really put things into perspective.
Female entrepreneurs are making an impact, and with there being over 120 million of them in the world, what better way to be a part of the movement then to model a business around it!
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
So far, it has been creating a global awareness so the FEMM community can showcase the amazing, kick-ass women out there who are changing the world for the better.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
The support of my community, both on-line and off as the transition and focus changes from my first company to the new one, has been motivational. Also getting to interview Emmy Award Winners, CEOs, artists/authors, etc. (all entrepreneurs and all female) has been the bread and butter of the whole company!
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I would change the views that the world still has on women and their capabilities within the workplace. Women are taking over the world and I fully intend to be on that train.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Don’t be naïve. It is difficult to come up with a new idea that hasn’t already been saturated. Make sure you research, and once you have a plan in place, everything will be “easy peasy, lemon squeeze-y.”
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
Yay, it’s actually bizarre how much time people spend on it and how many run their successful businesses on teaching the ins and outs of social media. Definitely need to have a presence and keep up with the pace.
8. How do you market your products?
Social media, website, and email list are all super important. We are starting webinars, Twitter parties, podcasts, etc. in the New Year and I can’t wait!
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
We have both, and we outsource our products to the experts who know how to do it right.
10. What is unique about your business?
We aren’t focused on one business sector or one area of expertise. We want the whole world to know what FEMMpreneurs have to offer and how to achieve success.
11. Sell me your product/service.
This is your time. You have tried and failed, or not tried at all in case you failed. It is in you to inspire and embolden, and the only way to live the life you deserve is to take a chance on you. Become a FEMMpreneur and join the Movement that is changing the world as we know it. This is your time.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
- Website: www.femminternational.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: /FEMMInternational
- Twitter: @FEMMovementINT
- Instagram: femminternational