Judy Micale has become known as a coach who has a great “attitude about gratitude!” Her coaching style focuses on individual strengths; by focusing on our strengths we can positively impact those around us.
She conducts trainings around the nation. Judy has written and published her first book, “31 Daily Inspirations for Caregivers: One Day, One Breath, One Step at a Time”, which is on Amazon. She has an extensive background in training – well over 25 years.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
Judy Micale & Associates, we are a Coaching/Consulting Firm.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I love working with people and it was a natural transition from my previous career as a trainer, certified substance abuse counselor, and a certified prevention specialist.
I see this as living my passion of working with others in a coaching and speaker capacity. I also self-published my first book and have begun my second one!
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
My biggest challenge is growing my business slowly. I am so ready to move forward and yet I know in my heart that I am not only growing a business, I am also building my legacy.Taking my time and making sure I am ready for every step is important to me, though I would love to grow and help more people.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
My biggest reward was taking a year off and spending time with my mother. We both had been through so much change in a short period of time: her open heart surgery in 2011, moving her & her significant other in with me, his passing in 2012, funding for my daytime job running out in 2012, and my sister passing in 2013. I decided to just take a year and heal, travel, and just spend quality time with mom — and just be present.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I have learned that there is nothing I would change. Each moment in my life has led to this moment and what a great moment it is!
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Take time to build your business and plan for success!!!
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
8. How do you market your products?
I have a Facebook page for my business and my book. I also have a website: theauthenticitycoach.com, a LinkedIn, and of course a Twitter account.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
Service (coaching/consulting), product “31 Daily Inspirations for Caregivers: One Day, One Breath, One Step at a Time”, now available on the Kindle Bookstore. I am self published in ebook format.
10. What is unique about your business?
I work with individuals and companies in a way that focuses on their strengths. As we grow and develop our strengths, we can then watch the ripple effects around us!
11. Sell me your product/service.
Let me assist you in your next adventure. Each and every one of us has moments of clarity followed by moments of cluttered thoughts such as “what was I thinking?” “I can’t’ do this…” Together we can clear out those moments of self-criticism and focus on living your life’s passion.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – (put in the subject line which service you are interested in: coach, speaker, training)
- Website: www.theauthenticitycoach.com
- Phone: 850-212-2169