Judy Micale has become known as a coach who has a great “attitude about gratitude!” Her coaching style focuses on individual strengths; by focusing on our strengths we can positively impact those around us.
She conducts trainings around the nation. Judy has written and published her first book, “31 Daily Inspirations for Caregivers: One Day, One Breath, One Step at a Time”, which is on Amazon. She has an extensive background in training – well over 25 years.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
Judy Micale & Associates, we are a Coaching/Consulting Firm.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I love working with people and it was a natural transition from my previous career as a trainer, certified substance abuse counselor, and a certified prevention specialist.
I see this as living my passion of working with others in a coaching and speaker capacity. I also self-published my first book and have begun my second one!
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
My biggest challenge is growing my business slowly. I am so ready to move forward and yet I know in my heart that I am not only growing a business, I am also building my legacy.Taking my time and making sure I am ready for every step is important to me, though I would love to grow and help more people.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
My biggest reward was taking a year off and spending time with my mother. We both had been through so much change in a short period of time: her open heart surgery in 2011, moving her & her significant other in with me, his passing in 2012, funding for my daytime job running out in 2012, and my sister passing in 2013. I decided to just take a year and heal, travel, and just spend quality time with mom — and just be present.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I have learned that there is nothing I would change. Each moment in my life has led to this moment and what a great moment it is!
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Take time to build your business and plan for success!!!
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
8. How do you market your products?
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
Service (coaching/consulting), product “31 Daily Inspirations for Caregivers: One Day, One Breath, One Step at a Time”, now available on the Kindle Bookstore. I am self published in ebook format.
10. What is unique about your business?
I work with individuals and companies in a way that focuses on their strengths. As we grow and develop our strengths, we can then watch the ripple effects around us!
11. Sell me your product/service.
Let me assist you in your next adventure. Each and every one of us has moments of clarity followed by moments of cluttered thoughts such as “what was I thinking?” “I can’t’ do this…” Together we can clear out those moments of self-criticism and focus on living your life’s passion.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?