Karima Mariama-Arthur, Esq. is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of WordSmithRapport™. Prior to this, she spent more than a decade working exclusively with corporate litigation based firms where she focused on corporate compliance, commercial transactions, and complex foreign litigation. Karima is also an author, corporate speaker, expert facilitator, strategic leadership advisor, professional development expert, and executive communications consultant… and she speaks both spanish and english fluently.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A:
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
WordSmithRapport. We’re an executive consulting firm specializing in professional development. We work with individuals, corporations and their executive teams to solve performance challenges in the areas of leadership and communication.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I wanted to utilize the amazing skills that I mastered as an attorney to expand my reach. As a consultant, speaker, trainer and coach, I empower my clients, add value and provide them with tools that they can access for the long-haul. I saw an opportunity to help every client improve their condition.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
Not making key decisions sooner. Looking back, I realize that doing certain things with a sense of urgency could have made the road much easier. But those challenges have empowered me to make better decisions in the present.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
Seeing the powerful transformation that clients go through after working with me.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I would have given myself permission to make more mistakes, and therefore be committed to taking action on a larger scale.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
To take action in spite of fear, and to move forward with a strong sense of urgency.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
It’s a critical component of branding and increasing your business footprint.
8. How do you market your products?
N/A for now.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
Services. We have new products coming out later this year.
10. What is unique about your business?
We offer customized services for every client.
11. Sell me your product/service.
Everyone has blind spots. Our job is to help you find yours. If you dare to go from good to great, we look forward to working with you.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
- Website: http://www.wordsmithrapport.com/
- Email: email@example.com