Entrepreneur Interview – Nicole Martinez
Nicole Martinez is the author of “Midday Meditations”, “Spring Dream”, “The Logan’s Tree”, and the upcoming release “Intentional Business”. She is owner of Heart of Ink Publishing and director of the Believers in Business community. She devotes much of her time as a speaker and small business owner consultant.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/business name? What does your business do?
My company is Heart of Ink Publishing, so my business is essentially being an author, but I also speak and consult through mentoring and coaching.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
As a self-published author, my business formed itself as I cultivated relationships with other writers and business enthusiasts.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
Finding time to accomplish everything on my to-do list is always a huge challenge.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
Seeing others equipping themselves to succeed is the best fulfillment.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I would have loved to begin in business when I was younger, but truly being teachable is something I work on daily.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Be an expert in your field. Create solutions and build relationships.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
With as many potential clients on social media and more joining everyday, interaction is essential. Yay.
8. How do you market your products?
I gain exposure with a combination of live networking and online social media.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
10. What is unique about your business?
Being a service that produces a product is what is unique about my business. In a sense, I profit from having information and equipping others to do the same.
11. Sell me your product/service.
My products are primarily published books; I also offer eCourses. My services are speaking and mentoring/coaching.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
- Facebook: @nicoleroshellmartinez