Paulina Stevenson is a Certified Life Coach, Ordained Minister, writer, and budding entrepreneur. She currently resides in Connecticut and is completing her first devotional.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
Soteria Life Coaching by Paulina is the name of my business where I function as a solopreneur Spiritual Life and Solution Focused Coach.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
After spending over 15 years in Human Resource Consulting, I grew more interested in the career counseling and employee relations side rather than the recruitment and benefits. I became a go-to person and realized that I could be a full time resource for those with more personal issues to solve. I saw the opportunity to combine that experience with my own life challenges and found that coaching was a comfortable fit for me.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
My own personal decision to merge ministry with business was my toughest decision. I wanted to strike a healthy balance between serving my clients and serving with my clients. In addition, I wanted potential clients to understand that I was in business to empower other women in leadership roles, and that includes Ministerial roles.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
My greatest reward has been watching women unfold and blossom from being afraid to being bold, from having limited self esteem to soaring self esteem. It is amazing to watch someone move from feeling like a victim to being totally empowered and relentlessly confident in their own abilities.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
Nothing. I am enjoying the journey!
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Follow your vision; see it through to the very end no matter what obstacles you encounter. Trust your intuition and always examine your options before making any rash decisions. Surround yourself with like-minded people who support your vision and don’t compromise your values.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
8. How do you market your products?
Facebook, Instagram, and referrals.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
It is a service for now. However, I am in the planning stages of presenting products that will nicely compliment Life Coaching.
10. What is unique about your business?
I offer comprehensive coaching that includes transformational thinking, wellness, and spiritual development. I cater to women of a certain age who wish to reinvent themselves personally, professionally and spiritually. I like to think of myself as a holistic, open-minded coach who cares about individual and specific needs.
11. Sell me your product/service.
The very things that are unique about my business are its strongest selling points.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
I am available via email at Pstevensoncoach@gmail.com or by telephone at 475-444-2844. Initial consultations are always complimentary.