Shannon Hrobak Sennefelder is a Certified Relationship Coach and Best Selling Author, with a passion for Resiliency Coaching. She serves as President and Founder of White Swans Consulting, LLC. As a Results Coach, she challenges individuals and organizations to look beyond the obvious, and identify barriers as well as possibilities to achieve success. Shannon is a champion for creating powerful experiences that elicit a call to inspired action for her clients.
Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/BusinessName? What does your business do?
White Swans Consulting. Our team leads Emotional Intelligence (EI) Trainings/Retreats for Women, Couples/Parents, Veterans, and Corporations.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
As a result of my own experience and success with EI. I knew that if I could help other people discover their own strengths and challenges with communication, reactions, personal self- talk, etc., these same people would improve their quality of life, relationships and work.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
Getting people in the room!
4. What has been your greatest reward?
The moment when a client realizes for the first time that she/he will always be okay.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I would change (increase) my ability to get people in the training room.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Get a mentor, like-yesterday!
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
Yay – with an ample amount of patience, diligence and humor!
8. How do you market your products?
Social Media, speaking engagements and through referrals.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
Primarily service, however I have a few products (books). Production is handled through the publisher.
10.What is unique about your business?
All of our team members are certified Quantum Ontological Coaches who are committed to working with clients through various stages of learning.
11.Sell me your product/service.
What is the most common answer for this question: What do you want most in life?
Answer – Happiness. 78% of people answer Happiness. Yet, the majority of people get stuck in life’s struggles, circumstances and setbacks. Did you know that there is one step necessary to achieve any level of happiness? It is Resiliency. We all have the ability to overcome any life crisis/event/challenge, etc. Yet, many of us don’t know “how” to tap into these innate skills. My team and I teach “how” to those people who are ready and willing to A. Be uncomfortable B. Grow significantly in a short amt. of time. C. Finally, once and for all – feel like they have control over their own lives and future. Are you ready to commit to a profoundly better life? Then, join us.
12.How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
OY! I will share, but we are in the midst of a redesign, so please be nice!
- Website: www.whiteswansconsulting.com or www.loveyouroutstandinglife.com (Both route to the same site)
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LoveYourOutstandingLife
- Twitter: @ShanonSenefeldr