TalibahAset is a Soul Therapist, Speaker, and Author of The Joy of Heartbreak: Liberating Lessons From Lost Love. She has overcome physical, sexual, and emotional abuse. She now uses her wealth of life experience to help other women release their pain and create uncommonly extraordinary lives.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
The Official Name of my business is Divine Design Soul Therapy, Inc. It is also known as TalibahAset, Inc. My business is an Integrative Healing Arts and Soul Therapy Practice.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I got into it by having to learn to heal myself. I honestly believe my own pain has been on-the-job training for my life’s work of healing and helping.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
One of my biggest challenges has been to understand that everyone will not support what I am doing. Also, there has been a lack of monetary capital which has caused me to have to be creative in getting things done for my business.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
My greatest reward is when a complete stranger who has had one conversation with me says, “Thank you. You changed my life.”
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I would have more funds to invest for expanding my business and reaching more people who need me.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
No matter what anyone says, no matter how difficult it seems things are… Remember, no one will want your success more than you. Keep pushing.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
Yay. I’m on Facebook and LinkedIn. I also have a YouTube channel: TalibahAset Soul Therapist
8. How do you market your products?
Social media and word of mouth.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
My business is a service.
10. What is unique about your business?
My business is unique because I am the power behind it. My story is unique to me; my business is to help others by telling my story.
11. Sell me your product/service.
Ladies, are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Have you said to yourself, “There has to be more for me than this”? Take a moment and think about what would need to happen for you to have more peace, power and prosperity in your life. What would satisfy you more than anything else in the world? Is it a new career, a better relationship, to lose weight, to be healthier?
It doesn’t matter if your goals and dreams are for health, spiritual growth, relationships, career, finances, or anything else. The same principles apply to your home, job, money, and every other area of life. You can use them over and over again to make your dreams come true and become the hero of your own story. Why not do something your future self will thank you for and book your free initial consultation with The Soul Therapist…. Today????
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
Divine Design Soul Therapy
- Phone: 706-750-3267
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.talibahasetspeaks.com/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/talibahasetspeaks