Entrepreneur Interview – Tandy Elisala
Tandy Elisala inspires women to be confident and courageous as they take passionate action towards their life purpose. She shares effective and proven strategies to embody self-love, inner peace and true joy. Through Tandy’s 30 years’ experience as an executive and coach, combined with her experience as a 4 time cancer thriver and family caregiver, she’s learned why following your passion and purpose is critical and what this truly means. She is a 4 time #1 International bestselling author, Huffington Post contributor and Certified Success Coach.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
My business name is Center for Inspiring Greatness! I help women BE confident and courageous as they take passionate action towards their life purpose. I help women super heroes, who are everything to everyone else, learn to be something for themselves first.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I got into coaching as a way to help others… to inspire them to live their highest and best lives. I saw the opportunity to help the countless women who are super busy, stressed, frustrated, and exhausted to achieve inner peace and true balance.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
My biggest challenges include beating cancer 4 times, divorce, financial ruin, and leaving my executive corporate career to take care of both of my parents simultaneously for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), physical disability, mental illness, cancer, and other issues. Going through all of these life experiences has helped me become a better coach, mentor, friend, and mom.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
My greatest reward has been raising my kids as a single parent and seeing them become responsible citizens in this sometimes crazy world. I’m so proud of them. I’m also extremely proud of my clients and their breakthroughs.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
I would have taken action sooner in my business and not worried about having the ‘perfect’ website.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Take imperfect action! Nothing is ever perfect, and as we evolve, our vision changes with it. The ONLY way you can improve on something is to get it out there first. Procrastination is like operating at a vibration of delay. Who wants that!?!
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
8. How do you market your products?
I market my products through in person and online networking.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
My business is service based. I offer 1:1 and group coaching services.
10. What is unique about your business?
What’s unique about my business is that in addition to over 30 years’ leadership and coaching experience, I integrate hypnotherapy, Reiki, Tapping, and other holistic modalities into my coaching practice for maximum results. I’ve been through a lot and made the mistakes so you don’t have to.
11. Sell me your product/service.
I help women who are everything to everyone learn to be something for themselves FIRST! Self-love is the BEST love. I am passionate about helping women confidently and courageously take passionate action towards their purpose. I believe everyone has the power within to BE, do and have anything they want. Gratitude, integrity, respect, and love are the foundation of all I do. I give 1000% to my clients and ensure lasting transformation, inner peace and TRUE joy. You are ready to achieve your dreams. I am here to help you do just that. Haven’t you waited long enough?
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
- Connect with me at www.tandyelisala.com/freegifts
- Email me at tandy@tandyelisala(dot)com
- Connect with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/successfulcoachingtogreatness