~by Haley Lynn Gray~
Most businesses need more money. There are probably 1000 things you want to do now for your business, all of which would probably benefit it. In this article, we’re going to talk about 7 simple techniques you can use now to make money so that you can start doing those things for your business – because you need to make money to support yourself, and your family – without spending a lot of money.
- Sell introductory packages at a price that’s a no-brainer for most of your prospective clients, and let people know that they’re available.
- Find Facebook groups that have your ideal clients in them, become a member, and where permissible, list your offerings for sale.
- Run a Sale. Most people love a really good sale, so do a great sale, and make sure that you let the world know about it.
- Ask friends and family members who they know who might want or need your service or product. This is most effective if you speak to them one at a time, rather than spray and pray.
- The 100 Call Challenge. This one is a doozy, but it works. Challenge yourself to call 100 people in a day, and ask who they know who might need your product or service. Start early in the morning, and work through the day. Make sure you share it on Facebook and other social media outlets so people can help you reach your goal.
- Attend Community networking meetings, leads groups, BNI groups, and more. The more you put yourself out there, the faster your business will grow.
- Join your local chamber of commerce if the price is reasonable. Then approach the other chamber members with your product or service. Most people want to support a local small business.
Know that growing your business is do-able, but it will likely take more work than you expect it to. People will do business with those that they know, like and trust, so the quicker you can build those relationships (without seeming creepy), the faster your business will grow.
Meet the Author: Haley Lynn Gray
Haley helps female entrepreneurs create a strategy plan for their businesses – so they can make enough money to spend quality time with their family, pay for their children’s dance lessons, pay bills – and not worry about where the next client is coming from.
Haley is a serial entrepreneur and founder of Leadership Girl. She helps other entrepreneurs build their businesses by sharing the benefits of her business education and experience through Business Coaching.
Whether you want to get a new business off the ground or expand an existing business, Haley can assist you.
Connect with Haley: