Three Steps to Making Free Recorded Conference Calls
~by Dianna Sandora~
What if you could make truly free conference calls? You would be able to make connections with as many people as you wanted, and would not have to worry about limits to the number of participants to the call, or the number of hours, or even the number of people who access the recording afterward.
I am going to share with you how you can do that right now! A web search for “free conference calls” will provide quite a few options, but of course they ultimately want you to purchase their conference calling product, so they limit their offerings and will charge you if you are looking for premium functions.
Here are a few examples:
- www.freeconferencecall.com: Up to 1,000 callers, 6-hour time limit per call, restrictions on international callers
- www.freeconferencecallhd.com: Up to 1,000 callers, 6-hour time limit per call, restrictions on international callers
- www.freeconference.com: Up to 150 callers, Playback $9 per month
Alternatively, you could go with this free option, and here’s how:
Step 1: Set-Up your Free Conference Call at http://www.freemagicconference.com
- No caller restrictions
- No time limits
- No call type restrictions (anyone can call in)
Step 2: You will need to download an app onto your cellphone to record the call
- I use “Automatic Call Recorder Pro” for Android. For $6.99 you can save it to the cloud. There is a free version as well, but the paid version will automatically save it for you once the call is completed. No matter which one you get, it is a good idea to try the free one first to make sure it works on your device before you buy it.
- If you are an Apple user, you will need to do some research on your own to find the best app for you. (I am an Android user, so I cannot confirm which one is the best option.) According to my research the “The TapeACall Pro” is unlimited at $9.99, and is a good option.
Step 3: Create a Landing Page to collect participants’ email addresses, and don’t forget to create a “Thank You” page to provide them with the call-in number.
Most cellphone calling plans have unlimited calling, but if you don’t have that kind of plan, please keep in mind that you will be using your minutes to make the call.
With the Free Magic Jack Conference Calls there is no limit to the number of callers. You will be saving the recording of the calls yourself, so you do not have to worry about the number of people who will be accessing the recording afterward. Automatic Call Recorder Pro will automatically send the calls either to Dropbox or to Google Drive. You will want to provide the recording for your callers so that they can hear it. Depending on what type of platform you are using for your blog posts, the easiest thing to do is to create a new post. If you are using WordPress, for example, you will be able to insert the media. This will create a player on the page that will allow users to play it, but not to download it. This is helpful if you prefer to have the option to sell the recording as a package deal.
Until next time: Learn, Share and Teach
Meet the Author: Dianna Sandora
Dianna Sandora is fiercely committed to helping you use your skills to make an extra $1,000 per month online. If you are looking for a proven professional who can guide you through the internet chaos, you’ve come to the right pace. With 30+ years of business, customer service, training and networking experience, she can help you to finally achieve success. It is her mission to use her optimism and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire you to appreciate yourself and those around you. Most importantly, she wants to encourage you to live your life to your fullest potential.