Working Mom Interview – Stephanie Harris
Stephanie Harris is the owner of Triangle Amusements, Inc., located in Holly Springs, NC. She has always had an entrepreneurial spirit and has finally found her niche with Triangle Amusements, Inc.
Working Mom Interview Q & A
1. Do you stay at home, work at home, or work-outside the home?
I work outside of the home full time and I also have a part time job.
2. How many kids do you have?
Three – 2 daughters and 1 son
3. What’s your go-to dinner during the week? Do you care to share a recipe?
Pork chops in the crock pot.
4. What are your best tips for staying sane?
I have a monthly date with myself. I like to go to the movies and out to lunch by myself. I love me time!
5. What are your favorite tools for time/household management?
Believe it or not, I use the notes and reminder apps in my phone. I make notes to remember to do things and I will look at it periodically through out the day so that I don’t forget things.
6. Do you have pets? If so, what kind?
Yes. I have a 4 legged child. Her name is Mercedes and she is a Maltese/Shih Tzu.
7. What are your hobbies?
I like to shop and watch movies. Netflix is my friend!
8. What’s on your bucket list?
Traveling to Hawaii.
9. If you work, what do you do? How did you decide?
I do work. I am an Inbound Logistics/Purchaser for an office furniture company in Holly Springs, NC.
10. What’s the most rewarding part about your work?
The most rewarding thing about my job is the learning opportunities. I have learned so much about so many different things.
11. If you could choose any career, what would it be?
I would like to be a CSI. I think I would be great at it.
12. If you could tell your younger self something, what would it be?
I would tell to my younger self to spend my money wisely and use it to invest in myself.