You Might Be A Working Parent If….
65 / 100 SEO Score
Here are some signs that you might be a working parent:
- You use your sick and vacation time all on the kids’ sick days.
- Your professional wardrobe selections are made based on their ability to hide various shades of slime (Patterns=good).
- You have ever had to mute yourself on a conference call because the kids were crying/screaming in the background.
- Coming in to work is quieter than being at home.
- Sometimes going to the bathroom at work is better than at home, because you get to go by yourself, and have some privacy.
- You have ever hidden chocolate in your office, because the kids can’t get to it there.
- It seems novel to hold a conversation that does not involve bodily functions.
What are your signs that you’re a parent who works outside the home?