A chef turned inspirational speaker, Deb Bixler is a party plan training guru who focuses on direct sales training programs and education founded in real action steps that work for direct sellers.
Deb teaches direct sales marketing skills specific to the home party business owner. With a niche in home party plan, Deb brings all direct sellers business systems that will allow them to increase their home business cash flow with less effort.
Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
Deb Bixler, AKA The Cash Flow Show. I provide direct sales training, consulting and start up education for corporations, leaders and field distributors with a specific niche in the party plan business model.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I used a party plan company to retire from the corporate world and transition into a full time educator. As a trained chef and culinary graduate with a 30 year career, food is my passion. I taught healthy living and cooking classes to groups, and special needs organization. My successes in direct sales opened a new avenue of services that I could provide.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
As it was in the corporate world, I love what I do so I tend to work too much. The biggest challenge is to actually take time off!
4. What has been your greatest reward?
Making a difference in family’s lives, both through sales and healthy living education.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Like skiing – you must commit to the hill to be a success.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
8. How do you market your products?
I use every resource both online and offline to market my business. I sell products at live events, as well as online. They can be digital or hard copy.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
I offer both products and services. The reproduction of CDs are done by a CD tech company.
10. What is unique about your business?
Deb Bixler will personally answer the phone whenever possible. I usually give my best away for free!
11. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?