Elizabeth Pampalone started her company in 2007 after moving to a new city. Her many companies that followed were born of her observations of the struggles that small businesses face. She has helped start over 10 companies and has created over 300 websites.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
The Web Design Chic. We focus on women-owned businesses and provide them with beautiful, functional web design and branding.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I went to an HTML class at the library when I was about 14. I fell in love with code and went to college for web programming. I was one of 2 women who graduated in my program that year. I loved the Internet from a young age and knew it would be big in the future.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
Being a woman and being young, and also the fact that most people think they can do this job themselves! But I have persevered for 10 years now.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
Seeing women take their business to the next level and succeed!
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
Having business owners put value on their marketing even when things are going well.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Put value on their marketing even when things are going well. Lol!
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
Yay, but only if you focus on your demographic and not try to be everywhere.
8. How do you market your products?
Online and in person networking.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
10. What is unique about your business?
I am a problem solver, so most things people ask for, I can create or figure out how to make happen.
11. Sell me your product/service.
As we all know, your website and online presence not only lends credibility to your business, but also allows you to have a 24/7 storefront and first impression team 🙂
Take your business to the next level with online marketing.
All of our done-for-you services take the time and stress out of this process and allow us to do what we love for you and your customers.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?