Kisha Johnson McRae, a wife and mother of two daughters and one son, is the Owner/Founder of Stiletto Queen Transformations (SQT). She started her personal development, solution-based coaching practice to empower women, ages 18 to 55, to create a new normal despite chronic adversities such as lupus and low self-esteem.
Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
My business name is Stiletto Queen Transformations a personal development Coaching practice that helps restore, transform, elevate, and empower women to create a new norm. The focus of women whom I serve are those who battle chronic adversities such as illness, Lupus and self-esteem.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I didn’t choose this field, it chose me. GOD gave me the skills to serve others effectively and passionately through my own experiences and struggles that I have overcome. It took me a long time to find my purpose, however when I did find it, I got certified as a lifestyle coach. The opportunities that I saw in this was that I could help and serve more women.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
My biggest challenge was taking action. I had so many ideas that I was trying to do everything at once.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
My greatest reward was through all my networking and connections, I met my business coaches who both serve different purposes. The moment I started working with them, ideas became a reality and possibilities became more clear.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
The only thing I would change is to obtain a business coach much sooner.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
I would stress to them to first decide what is it that they want to do. Pray about it, and once they get confirmation, I would encourage them to find a mentor, business coach or someone who is a proven expert in their area of interest, and to follow or hire them. I would say don’t try to do it alone; the process is frustrating when you have no structure and accountability.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
8. How do you market your products?
My personality brand is Stiletto Queen Solutionist because I don’t just give service I create solutions. So with that said, I brand online via social media and events.
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
My business is service based.
10. What is unique about your business?
My brand is unique because I have created this Stiletto Queen personality brand that is unique to me, however it serves the purpose of empowering women to unleash their stiletto queen.
11. Sell me your product/service.
I am a certified lifestyle coach, so if you are stagnated because of a chronic illness diagnosis, or just low self-esteem, come sign up for a transformation session with me, and lets converse about how I can help you move forward and elevate. Go to www.restorewithcoachkisha.com and click on schedule a meeting and let’s get you restored.
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
Face Book: www.restorewithcoachkisha