Entrepreneur Interview – Veronica Hislop
Veronica Hislop works with smart women who want to have better interpersonal relationships with the key people in their lives by helping them to find their own voice and stand in their own personal power. She does this by providing 1-1 coaching, workshops and presentations.
Entrepreneur Interview Q & A
1. What is your business/Business Name? What does your business do?
Empowered Solutions Life – Relationship Coaching. Services include: providing power presentations, workshops and 1-1 coaching.
2. Why did you get into this field? What opportunities did you see?
I have a long standing history of helping people find the tools that can help them move forward in their lives.
3. What have been your biggest challenges?
Marketing my services, getting people to respond to my blog/website/newsletter, and building my funnel.
Getting paid clients.
Combining marketing and service delivery.
4. What has been your greatest reward?
Providing good quality workshop presentations that empower people; providing coaching that truly helps people to move forward.
5. If you could change something, what would it be?
Not sure I would change anything.
6. If you could give a new entrepreneur advice, what would it be?
Find your niche, know your products or service, and be able to articulate the benefits that you provide clearly. Get out from behind the computer, network and talk to people.
Get good quality support and coaching for yourself.
7. Social Media. Yay or Nay?
You have to be very disciplined with social media. It can suck up your time and give you the impression that you are busy doing what is important. You have to be clear what your intentions are, and how much time you are going to spend doing social media.
Evaluate how useful it is to you in getting you paid clients.
8. How do you market your products?
1) Networking locally.
2) Newsletter blogging
3) Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
9. Is your business a service or a product? If you are a product, how do you handle production?
My business is a service.
10. What is unique about your business?
I have a longstanding background of helping people, I understand interpersonal relationship dynamics at a deeper level, not just from a surface level.
11. Sell me your product/service.
Stuck in your old stories
Dissatisfied with a poor relationship
An exhausted caregiver
Let me show you how to find your voice and get back your personal power and move forward with your life
CONTACT: Em-Powered Solutions Life-Relationship Coaching
For Women Who are Open to New Ideas and Are Ready to Take Action
For Smart Women Who are No Longer Willing to Settle
READY FOR CHANGE? Then book a FREE 30 minute Power Consultation now.
Veronica Hislop MSW. RSW, Certified Life – Relationship Coach
Public Speaker & Workshop Facilitator
12. How can people get in touch with you? What’s your website/Contact information?
Veronica Hislop MSW. RSW
Certified Life – Relationship Coach
Em-Powered – Solutions Life-Relationship Coaching
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416-529-1606