Michelle Reinhardt works from home and likes to help women entrepreneurs with their Mindset. She believes that nothing changes in our lives until we first tackle and master that.
“Imagine aligning your soul, your million dollar mindset with a vehicle that can deliver your most treasured dreams.”
Working Mom Interview Q & A
1. Do you stay at home, work at home, or work-outside the home?
I work at home.
2. How many kids do you have?
3. What’s your go-to dinner during the week? Do you care to share a recipe?
Gluten free Mushroom Risotto and Gluten-free Stir-fry Curry Vegetables
Yes, I’d love to share a recipe
4. What are your best tips for staying sane?
Meditate and breathe deeply.
5. What are your favorite tools for time/household management?
6. Do you have pets? If so, what kind?
Yes, a beautiful 10 year old Beagle.
7. What are your hobbies?
Walking, netball, learning.
8. What’s on your bucket list?
It’s a very long list; up at the top is to take the family on an African Safari.
9. If you work, what do you do? How did you decide?
I work for myself; I wouldn’t have it any other way.
10. If you work, what’s the most rewarding part about it?
11. If you could choose any career, what would it be?
A spiritual master.
12. If you could tell your younger self something, what would it be?
Don’t believe everything everyone else tells you. Learn the truth in your heart and follow it.